Our next workshop will be:
DATE: Thursday 27th April – Craft Café Challenge: knitting
VENUE: Tara’s house in Lasserre
Contact: Tara Knight (details in the TWIG directory)
Proposed Dates 2017:
There will be no Maker’s Morning in April due to the school holidays
Thursday 11th May – Maker’s Morning
Thursday 1st June – Craft Café – watercolours with Jac
Thursday 15th June – Maker’s Morning @ Tea in the Teapot
Thursday 29th June – Summer Craft Café
Are you interested in craft or passionate about handmade products?
Then you may like to know that we launched this new Special Interest Group in 2013. The group is run twice a month on a Thursday morning, alternating between an interactive workshop where we all learn a new craft and a Maker’s Morning where we work on our own crafts together in a group.
Crafts include: sewing, knitting, crochet, embroidery, jewellery making, cards and gifts, painting, drawing, ceramics, photography, cake making and decorating, plus many more!
The aims of the group are:
• To get members together who enjoy craft,
• To bring along something that you have made, have started or wish to make,
• To share ideas with the group,
• To learn new skills and techniques from each other,
• To provide you with the motivation and support to progress,
• To have fun, drink tea and eat cake!
Contact Tara Knight – details in the TWIG directory